that tree looks so happy that it is receiving a hug from this child
I AM GROOT
Valais blacknosed sheep. Although the earliest mention of it dates back to 1400, this large, docile mountain sheep was first recognised as a separate breed in 1962. It has adapted particularly well to life in the high Swizz mountains and grazes even on the steepest, stoniest slopes. The black patches on its nose, eyes, ears, knees, hocks and feet and otherwise light woolly coats make it quite unmistakeable.
since i started working with special needs this past week, i feel like i have learned many things, and I would like to share them:
- everyone has something to contribute in the world, no matter how small
- saying or doing negative things can really have a big impact on others, so we should avoid them at all costs! do not even think about doing them! ever!!
- enjoy the simple things more.
- it’s okay to do things at your own pace
- don’t ever be afraid to express yourself, in any way that you can
what do you carry around with yourself?
my crippling self doubt is slightly more manageable these days
it’s less like a massive suitcase, more just like a really heavy tote bag.
Kristin Armstrong (via perfect-night)
Secret place by Gediminas Pranckevicius
Girls, romanticize yourselves. You are a queen. You are a warrior. You are an enchantress. You are a mermaid. You are a goddess. You are all of these things and more, you are the stuff of fairytales.
Barbagianni by marco branchi
The small stuff for me is potted plants and nice walks.
√ Harry Potter Inspired Illustrations
A series of “artifacts” from the wizarding world (and extremely fun commission!).
"Harry Potter Artifacts; Books 1-7," ink and watercolor, 2013.